30.9.11

Examination // Libby

Today we focused on observational photography of people. While one person was being questioned about past haircuts, embarrassing incidents etc, the other person took photographs of the subject in mid conversation. This made you forget about how you looked for the camera so the end results looked really natural and different to any other photographs of myself.  Usually photographs of myself are posed, e.g. with friends on a night out, but I didn't have time to think about composing myself as there was always a question to answer.
I really like the photos in the middle row, Libby looks really relaxed and like she's enjoying the shoot. The light falls nicely on her hair and skin throughout; I think she looks very radiant and natural on the far right photo on the second row.

No comments:

Post a Comment